Sunday, August 13, 2006

Phnom Penh Part Deux

My 3 days in Siem Reap were amazing. I met some fantastic people- namely Ali and Mikey, both from the US and adventurers in different respects. We had a great time chilling with the little kids that spend their days trying to sell their wares and haggling with tourists. 6 hours back here by bus and now I am back in the great capitol city of Phnom Penh. I love it here.

Leif had a long weekend and came over from BKK to be lazy for a few days, so I am no longer slumming it in a $1 dorm and am splitting a place with air conditioning and hot water. Which I haven't had in a month. We are being masters of laziness- cafe hopping and eating and used book buying and marketing. Very fun stuff. Lots of chilling with cool little kids too.

Taking a boat down the Mekong to Chau Doc Vietnam tomorrow afternoon. Should be quite an adventure.

Off to drink some beer and enjoy Cambodia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home