Friday, January 19, 2007

i'm back!

On December 26th there was a big earthquake off of Taiwan in the South China Sea... And it has royally messed up internet in China. I had pretty good service in Shanghai, but the service in Yangzhong is miserable. That means NO slingbox, NO reading attachments, NO iTunes and very limited emailing. It takes about 30 minutes to send an email out because my site keeps timing out... But since I have nothing BUT time, I can still email. Also, I have been totally cut off from posting on my blog for the past two weeks, which has been a bummer, because I've had a lot to write. But I just tried the website and it works so I wanted to send out a message saying that Yes, I AM alive and thanks for all the love that I have gotten the past week from people thinking that I have vanished because I have no posts!

More will come soon, but just wanted to say hi. Hopefully it will be running well this last week of school so I can post.

Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home