Funny- and a little embarrassing
A funny little antecdote to share... Kind of embarrassing but I have come to terms with it recently and it really just cracks me up.
I have turned violent. Seriously let my rage take the better of me. I have experienced a lot of crap this past 6 months, much like how all of you deal with crap in your daily life, but this crap just built up into such frustration that I dealt with it poorly.
I was in Shanghai a few weeks ago and needed to buy a train ticket to head home. I asked at the ticket counter and the next train wasn't for a few hours. I had just been to the bus station and there were no buses either. I had a huge backpack and a bag full of foreign foods and a loaf of bread that was getting smooshed with each person that shoved next to me in line and to top it off, it was raining. Of COURSE it was raining. It is usually raining when I try to catch a train, but today I just wasn't in the mood. There were two girls behind me in line that were laughing at my harried presence and knocking my baguette and just snickering at me. So I did what any normal person would do. I hiked up my bags a little higher and kicked the bitch in the shins! ha. It was hysterical. They were stunned when I started laughing like a madwoman and charged out of the train station. It was a very funny moment. I can't stop thinking about it... That I was so pushed to frustration that I resorted to VIOLENCE! And that it is the first time I have gotten violent in a year. Amazing actually when I think about the insanity here sometimes!
Just thought it was funny. And that it paints a picture of frazzled Cait that you all would get a kick out of!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home