i got the feva!
For the past two weeks, I have been intently following the World Cup. I am in a fantasy league with a few friends, where we all acted as coaches and created a team of random players that would acquire points for the team based on their individual performance. My Fighting Laowais are currently in 3rd place in our group of 7, just 20 points shy of Poli's Yangzhong Yakka and his friend Bob's Scousers. As Stage 2 lingers nearby on the horizon, I am counting on Mr. Klose to do some goal scoring tonight to catch me up!
I will be getting a few transfers so I can replace some of the players whose teams have been eliminated but not sure when.....
My boys are:
Lionel Messi- Argentina
Tim Cahill- Australia
Cafu- Brazil
Ronaldinho- Brazil
Petr Cech- Czech
Gilberto Martinez- Costa Rica
David Beckham- England
Carlos Puyol- Espana
Thierry Henry- France
Miroslav Klose- Germany
Philipp Lahm- Germany
Bastian Schweinsteiger- Germany
Cristian Zaccardo- Italy
Didier Drogba- Ivory Coast
Jared Borgetti- Mexico
Rafael Marquez- Mexico
Phillip Cocu- Netherlands
Edwin Van Den Sar- Netherlands
Deco- Portugal
Ricard Carvalho- Portugal
Zlatan Ibrahimovic- Sweden
DaMarcus Beasley- USA
Kasey Keller- USA
Gotta get rid of my USA boys, after a miserable loss to Ghana- they had lots of offense just couldnt score! Didier is gone, as is my Tico and Mr. Cech. I am not sure who I want all the way- I'd love Portugal or Spain to pick it up a notch... And I am thinking that Germany will do well tonight, and hopefully beat Argentina in the the next round...
More to come. Sick isn't it....

1 Comments:
i can't believe you got ronaldinho, didier drogba and thierry henry..
i love didier drogba. my family used to live in ivory coast and i was rooting for them heavily, even more so than the u.s. it's been a tough couple of weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home