St. Patrick's Day
Today I am really homesick. It is a rainy, yucky day and pretty chilly. I am really happy here and doing fine, but I got a few great emails and started missing my family and friends and just felt a bit blue... which is even more unfortunate, because today is St. Patrick's Day and I should be celebrating the green! Right now there is no place I would rather be (asides from The Emerald Isle itself) than The Phryst. The most amazing bar in State College. Green beer at 6am, irish songs and Mo Stroemel... Heaven... Almost... Real heaven would include my favorite songs... Actually, I could handle being at Irish Kevin's in Key West too...
So instead, I sit with a bottle of TsingTsao beer and read up on the lovely holiday on the History Channel website while listening to the Phryst Phamily sing-a-long on my computer. Lola is lucky that I am not dying her green or making her wear a unicorn horn in spirit of the holiday...
So bottoms up and enjoy the day. I want some funny stories!
Lots of love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home