Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Notes from Home Part 1

I just wanted to share some of the funny, loving and insightful tidbits that I have been getting in emails. You guys crack me up... Thanks for the love!

"I would stay away from anything that has been castrated from an animal (too bitter)."

"Just let me know if you are craving anything in particular (other than a daiquiri-to-go...none of those in DC!)"

"You're actually pretty funny when you're freaked out. =) I can say that now, right?"

"Just wait til you get hungry. You'll invite the E coli and bacteria. Just kidding."

"What you are doing and going through is something only a handful of people on this
earth could (1) ever even THINK of doing and (2) actually be insane enough
to go through with it! :)"

"I was also happy to hear that you found beer....what about wine?"

"And there's is something called a stink mellon, i'm not sure of the translation, but it smells like death and tastes like heaven. I've always wanted to try it but it's illegal in the states."

"Don't eat fish guts if you don't have to, and if you maintain a steady buzz it might help."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home