Friday
Hi!
I am just now feeling better from my first China illness... I haven't written much because I have spent most of the week in bed and chilling. Nothing to say! I taught 3 classes this week, which is approximately 1.5 hours of work. Pretty tough life.
Let's see.. Thank God Texas won. I was kinda freaking out. I spend my Thursdays-Sundays excited to see the basketball scores because it gives me warm fuzzies remembering my spring with Kristina, when we skipped out on the world during March madness games with beer and our highlighters screaming at the television. Sick but true. I wish we were still doing it, Kristina! But stupid UCLA. Ah. Oh well. Texas is gonna win. And that is all for you Christie! I think they should have a college title sweep this year. Just for kicks... Sorry Michelle!
Anyhow, I bought Lola a cage too. I know that is cruel but he has learned how to jump up onto my bed and pee on it in the middle of the night, which really pisses me off because doing laundry is quite an event. And rabbit pee smells really bad. So the cage is big enough for him to sleep in at night even though he is punishing me by sticking his little nose through the grates and making me feel bad that I locked him up. Oh well. It isn't nice to pee in people's beds when you have a perfectly good litter box.
And in fabulous news, I got a terrific love package from Lexie and I was moved by a box of Jello and the thought that went into it... She is my China guru and will be studying in China next spring and I can't wait until we spend the Spring Festival partying it up!
I miss you all. Lots of love.
Cait

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home