Monday, April 09, 2007

Opening Day


Nat and Jack


me and Nat


me drinking out of a BUCKET!


tailgating


SNOW!
I'm back. I just had a wonderful Easter weekend full of food, snow, baseball and friends.

I flew to Cleveland at 7am on Friday, arriving at 8:30, and headed back to Nat and Jack's house. After being transfixed by their full fridge and a warm shower, we went out to breakfast and then came home and got in all our warmest clothes to head downtown for a tailgate.

It pretty much snowed all day, but got heavier as the day went on. The game lasted 5 hours, and only 4.5 innings. It was postponed until the next day, but that in turn was canceled because of all the snow the next day. We had a fun tailgate and game, which ended up at a bar near the stadium. Saturday was a chill day; full of food, snow, napping and chatting. Easter was complete with me shoveling out my first driveway after we got 18 inches of snow, plus two great meals by Natalie and Jack's family.

I had a wonderful weekend and it was a great adjustment back into life, because it was really low key and relaxing, but also exciting and fun and lots of things to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home