Stockholm
Safe and sound.
I flew here tonight from Krakow- It was so easy I really don't know what to say- Train from the city to the airport, checked in and flew here with absolutely no trouble. Charlotte and Richard were at the airport and picked me up to take me to their house. It is really nice and lots of familiar Saudi things which makes me smile.
Dinner was waiting with Hans- A quiche and salad and wine and bread. Heaven. Water out of the tap. Clean towels and a solid scrub in the shower. I really forgot what this was like. It's fun to share my stories and to be in a house and around friends. I'm thrilled to be here and enjoy hanging out for a few days.

1 Comments:
Hi Cait...what an adventure!..I am finally catching up on all of your travels...can't wait to see you when you get home..please take care and be safe..love..Cathy
Post a Comment
<< Home