Monday, May 08, 2006

Pen Pals #2

Today I got a fabulous package from Aunt Sandy and her third grade class. Full of letters and great pics of her students. I took them to my first class and had a few pen pal kids in that class, so I had two of the kids read their letters aloud and their eyes were shimmering with tears of joy. This one boy, Bill, is one of my favorites and is really sweet. He kept saying how happy he was and held his picture of Eric to his chest. It was so adorable.

SO here are some of the PA quotes... Typical, huh? :)

My mom sells cheese.

I just bought a John Deere 60 tractor.

I live in Pennsalvaina. You can look it up in a map. It's pretty far away from China.

You are a little older than me, but we can still be friends right?

I like to eat chicken ala king over rice.

My little sister is one year old. My little sister and I have a game that we play on the couch. I put my little sister on the couch and I try to catch her.

You know, I don't think you are fat.

Anyhow, I am thrilled to be doing this and we are having a meeting tomorrow with all the pen pal kids so they can get their letters and pics and we can start reading through them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home