Plane ticket... Check... Visa... Check... Adventure... Just Beginning
Friends-
Just to catch you all up, I am leaving for China on February 14. My own funny valentine. I will be spending a few days in Shanghai with a host and then off to Yangzhong. Yangzhong is an island in the Yangtze River. It is the second biggest island in the Yangtze River with an area of approximately 230 square kilometers. Apparently there are 6 meter high levees around the perimeter of the island to protect the island from floods. Let's hope they build them better in China...
I am not sure about much else, as I am gathering all of this information on the internet, but I will know more soon!
This website will be our way of staying in touch over the next 8 months. Photos, stories, embarrassments and humor will appear here hopefully on a daily basis. Please check me often. And since I am kind of inept at this, feel free to send me any tips on how to make a better blog... and if there is anything else I can put on here about my trip and travels.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for being my friends.
Cait

1 Comments:
Cait-
Can't wait to see you this weekend. I'm glad you're starting this BLOG, it'll definitely help with staying in touch. I'll see you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home